Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bits and pieces of life

Not much has been happening lately...
Here, Dennis is just bribing Nicole with something for some kisses and hugs, probably some type of food like sausage and crackers, or cantelope or something. Nicole is eating non-stop these days. She's worse than Michael playing basketball...
Judy has been great getting me back into my sewing. I finished my first project which was my apron, and have moved on to my 2nd project - pajama bottoms. She's had to come over a couple times to repair my machine, though. I don't know who looks more excited, here, though - her or Nicole.


Joel Frazier and his girlfriend visited us during their short trip from Arizona. It was great to visit with them during their trip up. We were so happy they stopped by to see us!!! It's funny to see him outside of his suit and his tie - he reminds me of Michael!




No comments:

Post a Comment